Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, December 11, 2006

Hello and welcome to a new site devoted to helping YOU sell more of your handmade jewelry.

I know how frustrating it can be to try to find the market for your particular style of jewelry, but, trust me, it can be done.

I'll be giving you a variety of tips and techniques designed to help you market your creations and to sell more of your handmade jewelry both in person and on the internet.

What qualifies me to help you? My partner, who happens to be my mother, and I have owned a bead store for the last 3 years. We also have our own line of handmade jewelry. We've experimented with just about every technique you can think of for marketing both our store and our jewelry. We've spent the money to learn our marketing lessons so you don't have to.

I'm going to concentrate on showing you low cost and even free marketing methods that really work for selling handmade jewelry. After all, why spend money getting the word out when you don't have to? I'd love to have comments and posts from readers concerning what's worked for you and what hasn't.

We'll start exploring handmade jewelry marketing tips on the next post. Sound good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home