Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How to Sell More Handmade Jewelry This Holiday Season

Hi everyone! The holiday season is just around the corner and it's one of the best times of year for jewelry sales. I just published an article on how to increase your sales this holiday season. Here it is:

How to Sell More Handmade Jewelry This Holiday Season

Hope it helps. Enjoy your afternoon. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home