Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, August 20, 2007

Exciting New Way to Market Your Handmade Jewelry!

Hi! I hope your weekend was cooler than the one we had. The temps were in the low 90's, but combined with the humidity, it made for a very stuffy weekend. Oh well, it was a good weekend to stay inside and make jewelry. :-)

If you're looking for new ways to market your jewelry, you'll want to read my latest article on an exciting new service you can offer. Here's a link: Exciting New Way to Market Your Handmade Jewelry.

Have a great day! TRY to stay cool.

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home