Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hi everyone! I just published a new article. Here it is: A Powerful Merchandising Strategy That Increases Sales. Hope it helps. Have a great day. :-)

Kristie

P.S. How are the jewelry sales going?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this site by googling "how to sell handcrafted jewelry to retail stores." Didn't think I'd come up with anything so pertinent. It's late here now, but I plan to read through this interesting site tomorrow. Please keep up the good work. I landed on an old page that was dated January 2007 and was worried this blog wasn't still active. Glad to see you're still going strong. I really need something like this right about now!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Your friends at Beads Indeed said...

Hi Nichi! I'm so glad you found us. I hope we have something that can help you. All the best to you. :-)

Kristie

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home