Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

How to Make a Name for Your Handmade Jewelry Business Locally: Part 2

Happy Holidays! I hope you ate lots of delicious holiday food and took
a brief break from your jewelry business. I sure did! I guess all good
things have to come to an end and it's time to get back to work.

I just published a second article in the series on how to make a name
for your handmade jewelry business locally. Here's a link:

How to Make a Name for Your Handmade Jewelry Business Locally: Part 2


Enjoy the rest of your week. :-)

Kristie

1 Comments:

Blogger CharmN Jewelry said...

This is sure very enlightening and is going to be very helpful for the novice entrants into the business.Every business has it's own dynamics...it is better to know them before you start one.Birthday gift ideas

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home