Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Finding New Outlets for Handmade Jewelry

Hi everyone! Well another weekend flew by! I just don't know
where the time goes. A trip we took this weekend prompted
the latest article that I just posted on the website. It discusses
a rather unconventional place to display your handmade jewelry.
Here it is:

Finding New Outlets for Handmade Jewelry


Thanks for reading. :-)

Kristie

5 Comments:

Blogger The Beading Gem said...

Great tip on the coffee shop (or other non-jewelry/fashion shop) idea!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Mary Smith said...

Jewelry is very personal. you have describe it in a fascinating way. You could also browse through angara.com . There are affordable jewelry options that they have and one could also get them customized as they want.

3:32 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Nice thought!!! Coffee shop is an good place for marketing jewelries. there are many shops for gold buying in their respective production.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice tips about jewelry. I like the showcased designed. Great job keep it up.


Miami Personal Injury Lawyer

6:36 AM  
Blogger bingo card said...

Nice sharing in this blog. Your sharing look stunning.
Thanks for sharing.
Christmas bingo

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home