Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Unique Way to Market Your Handmade Jewelry to Boutiques

Hi everyone! I'm having a terrible time publishing to my website and I'm
not sure why. That's why you haven't seen more updates. I'm hoping
today's article will show up. Here it is:

A Unique Way to Market Your Handmade Jewelry to Boutiques

I hope I can get these computer problems straight so I can update for
you'll more often. I'll keep you informed. Take care. :-)

Kristie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
promote relevant blogs and websites.

Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

Thanks
Chris

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home