Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Friday, July 20, 2007

10 Secrets to Selling Alot More Jewelry at Craft Shows!

Hi everyone! Sorry to be so late today getting the blog posting up! No excuses, just too many things to do. :-)

I just posted today's article on selling more jewelry at craft shows. Here's a link: 10 Secrets to Selling Alot More Jewelry at Craft Shows.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home