Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, June 25, 2007

How to Use Surveys to Sell More Jewelry!

Hi jewelry designers! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. It's so nice that summer's here and we can be outdoors more. Are your summer craft and jewelry shows going well? I'd love to get some feedback from you. :-)

I just published an article on using survey forms to sell more jewelry. Here's a link: How to Use Surveys to Sell More Handmade Jewelry. Hope it helps. Have a great day. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home