Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Friday, July 06, 2007

Do You Jewelry Designs Need an Update?

Hi everyone! I hope you had a nice fourth of July! Ours was quiet. We didn't want to be out on the road with all that heavy traffic. No grilling out this year. We actually ate at an Indian buffet! How's that for fourth of July spirit?

Now that we're into the summer season when jewelry sales can be slower, it's a good time to take a fresh look at what you have to offer. I just published an article that might help you do that. Here it is: Do Your Jewelry Designs Need an Update?

Hope the article help! Have a good weekend. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home