Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How to Sell MORE Jewelry at Home Parties!

Hi everyone! Thanks again for being a reader of my humble, little blog :-)

I know many of you sell your jewelry through home parties. I just published an article that'll show you how to sell MORE! Here's a link: How to Sell ALOT More Jewelry at Home Parties

Now that the craft and jewelry show season's underway, I'm sure you could benefit from some fresh ideas for selling more jewelry at these events. There's nothing more frustrating than paying all that money to exhibit at a craft show and then barely making your show fees! If you want to get ideas for knock-em-dead craft booth displays (I know many of you say you have problems with this) and find out how to double or triple your profits at craft shows, this book can help. Sometimes one idea is all it takes to increase your jewelry sales and profits. Hope this helps. Have a great afternoon. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home