Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Does Your Jewelry Display Need an Update?

Hi everyone! Hope your jewelry sales are going well. If you're exhibiting at craft and jewelry shows this summer, you may want to read my new article. Here's a link: Does Your Jewelry Display Need an Update?

If you have any input or feedback, let me know. I love to hear from readers! Have a great day. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home