Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Friday, July 27, 2007

How to Use the Power of Words and Names to Sell More Jewelry!

Hi again! I'm so glad the weekend's here! I hope you'll have a good one. Maybe this would be a good time to take a break from jewelry making and have some fun! Your business will still be there on Monday. Sometimes you're more productive after you've given your mind and hands a rest.

I just published this article:
Use the Power of Words & Names to Sell More Jewelry!

Have a great weekend. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home