Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How to Use the Power of "Free" to Sell More Handmade Jewelry

We all like to get something free. Just the sound of the word "free" is enough to entice many of us to take a second look. I just published an article on how to use "free" to sell more jewelry. Hope this helps. :-) Here's the link: How to Use the Power of Free to Sell More Jewelry.

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home