Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Thursday, October 04, 2007

How to Approach Boutique and Gallery Owners to Sell Your Jewelry

Hi! I've been getting lots of questions about how to approach retail store owners about carrying handmade jewelry. I've published a few guidelines. Here's the link:

How to Approach Boutique and Gallery Owners to Sell Your Jewelry

P.S. You have to learn to overcome your shyness. What's the worse thing that can happen?

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home