Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, October 08, 2007

Hi! I hope you had a nice weekend. We went to a gathering at a local country club in our area over the weekend. This experience made me think of what a good market for your jewelry business these clubs could be. ( I really don't like country clubs so it was a nice way to pass the time). The women that I saw had on a LOT of jewelry. Made me wish you all could be there with your jewelry. Wouldn't their eyes pop out of their heads at all that jewelry?

I just published an article on selling jewelry to the country club crowd. Here's a link: Another Local Market for Your Handmade Jewelry.

Let me know what you think of this market if you give it a try.

Take care. :-)
Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home