Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Sunday, January 13, 2008

How to Use the Power of Suggestion to Sell More Handmade Jewelry

Hi everyone! I hope the holidays were good to you. I've gotten a bit behind on posting but will try to be more timely in the future. If you haven't signed up for the Handmade Jewelry Marketing tips newsletter, that's another way to get more information on marketing jewelry. Just send a blank email to handmadejewelry@aweber.com and you'll be added to the list.

I just published a new article. Here it is:

How to Use the Power of Suggestion to Sell More Handmade Jewelry

Hope it helps.

Kristie

5 Comments:

Blogger 1handicraft.com said...

Hi, your article is very useful. This is my first time this kind of blog for the handmade jewelry, because I have a handmade jewelry website and doesn't sell way and your blog is very helpful. I will sign-up for your newsletter and will add your blog at my IE favourite. Please visit my web product at www.1handicraft.com
Nice knowing your blog.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have a lot of great tips. I adore making handmade jewelry but don't always know how to get it out there. Thanks so much!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello!

I just found this website for all of you who are discount coupons lover. They give great discounts on jewelry for their website launch. Checkout www.ilovediamondjewelry.com

10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I find your articles very useful, as I'm trying to know how to market my handmade jewellery, and I would like to follow any updates you put up on your blog. Yet I couldn't find a 'follow' link to connect. Are you able to put one?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

a very useful content you have.....
thanks a lot...
check it out: Handmade Jewelry

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home