Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Do you use beads in your handmade jewelry?

Today's post will be very brief as my husband and I will be going on an overnight trip to Richmond, Virginia for a little rest and relaxation. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to check out some of the stores that sell handmade artisan jewelry to get some ideas to pass along to you. :-)

In the meantime, if you use beads in your handmade jewelry line, you may want to read the list of creative ways to use beads. This was published on our bead store website. Here's the link:

http://www.beadsindeed.com/wst_page11.html

It may get your creative juices flowing so you can brainstorm ideas for expanding your own jewelry line.

Also, I'd just like to remind you when you go out today. Make sure:

1. You're wearing a piece of your own handmade jewelry.
2. You have a stack of business cards in your purse.
3. You have a brochure or flyer with you to leave in strategic places if the opportunity arises.

I hope I'm not starting to sound like a broken record. :-)

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with more ideas and tips. Have a great weekend!

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home