Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, March 19, 2007

New Changes to the Blog

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that I'm in the process of building a website so I can provide you with more handmade jewelry marketing information. Eventually, I'd like to add a forum so you can share you thoughts and many more additions to help you with your business. I won't be doing my regular postings while I'm working on the website but will post here to let you know how it's progressing and when it will be available. In the meantime, I'm sending out a handmade jewelry marketing tip via email every 4-5 days. If you'd like to sign up, send a blank email to mailto:marketjewelry@aweber.com and I'll add you to the list. I really appreciate all of you and am looking forward to working with you in the future!

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home