Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Friday, June 08, 2007

Boost Your Jewelry Sales by "Connecting" With Your Customers!

Hi everyone! Hope your jewelry sales are going well, although this tends to be a rather slow time of year. I just published an article on how to "connect" with your customer to make more jewelry sales. Here's a link: Boost Your Jewelry Sales by "Connecting" With Your Customers!

Hope this will help you think a bit about how you can use this concept in your own jewelry
business.

Have a great weekend. :-)

Kristie

P.S. Have you signed up for a free handmade jewelry marketing tip delivered to your mailbox every five days? If not, send a blank email to marketjewelry@aweber.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home