Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How to Add Value to Your Jewelry Designs

Hi again, everyone! We're enjoying such beautiful days in our part of the country. Hope you're having great weather too!

Today I want to explore how to give your handmade jewelry designs more value and importance to your customer. In the increasingly competitive jewelry market, it's important to make your designs stand out. Here's a link to the article: How to Add Value to Your Jewelry Designs.

Have you subscribed to the Jewelry Tips Email that comes out every 5 days? If not, send a blank email to handmadejewelry@aweber.com and you'll start receiving it right away.

Have a great afternoon. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home