Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How to Get More Reorders for Your Handmade Jewelry! Jewelry Marketing!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great Memorial Day holiday. We didn't do anything special, just enjoyed the spectacular weather!

I just published an article on a method to help you get reorders on your handmade jewelry from your craft and jewelry show customers. The trick is to keep your name in front of them so they don't forget about you. Here's a link to the article: How to Get More Reorders for Your Handmade Jewelry.

Have a good week. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home