Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Must Visit Jewelry Marketing & Design Websites

Hi! I hope you're all doing well. :-)

I wanted to give you some of the best sites online for keeping abreast of jewelry trends and getting up-to-the-minutes news on what's happening in the jewelry industry. These are great sites to bookmark and refer to again and again trend information or marketing expertise. Here's the article: Resources of Interest for Jewelry Designers and Marketers

Have a great afternoon. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home