Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Friday, May 18, 2007

Ideas for Marketing Your Handmade Jewelry Locally

Are you getting the word out to your local community that you have great jewelry designs? If not, you'll want to read my latest article that gives you simple ideas for selling more jewelry in your local area.

Sometimes in our efforts to market online, we forget to market to the area where we have a competitive advantage, our home town. Here's the article: Quick and Easy Ways to Market Your Handmade Jewelry Locally.

Have a great weekend!

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home