Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, June 11, 2007

An Unusual Way to Build Your Jewelry Marketing Mailing List

Hi everyone! I hope you have a great weekend. :-)

If your jewelry sales are slow right now, don't feel down. It seems like retail sales are slow everywhere right now. After talking to several stores in our area, they all report very slow sales of jewelry and apparel. I guess with gas prices so high, no one wants to drive to the stores or spend money. It's times like these where you really need to step up your marketing efforts. Keep handing out those flyers and business cards!

I just published an article on a somewhat different way to build your mailing list. I hope you don't think I've gone off the deep end. :-) Here's a link: An Unusual Way to Build Your Jewelry Mailing List.

Have a great day. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home