Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, June 18, 2007

How to Promote Your Home Jewelry Party Business!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. It was extremely warm here in Roanoke, with temperatures in the mid 90's. It's still better than cold weather!

I know many of you sell your jewelry through home parties. To get new hosts for your jewelry parties, you recruit guests from your current parties.

If you want to expand your home jewelry party business faster, you can make a separate business card that promotes only the home jewelry party aspect of your business and post it in public areas. There are tons of people out there who would love to make extra money giving home jewelry parties~ Here's a link to an article that might help: How to Promote Your Home Jewelry Party Business.

Have a happy and productive day!

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home