Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Why Customers Are Your Best Source for Jewelry Design Ideas

Hi again, everyone! If you have topics or suggestions you'd like for me to cover on the blog or website, let me know and I'll be happy to do it. Also, feedback is always appreciated. I want to give you the kind of information you need to sell more jewelry!

I just published an article on getting jewelry design ideas from customers. Here's the link: Why Customers Are Your Best Source for Jewelry Design Ideas. Hope it helps!

Thanks again for taking the time to visit the website. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home