Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

How to Increase Your Profits Hosting Earring Parties

Hi everyone! If you're looking for a fun way to increase your revenues from jewelry making, you may want to read this article: Why Not Host a Custom Earring Party. Let me know what you think. Have a great day. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home