Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Using Squidoo to Market Your Handmade Jewelry

Hi everyone! I started thinking yesterday that we really haven't talked enough about using the internet to market your handmade jewelry. I know many of you have web pages, online stores, and sell on auction. I thought I would do some articles on internet marketing. One of my favorite ways to promote my website is through Squidoo. Here's a link to the article: Using Squidoo to Market Your Handmade Jewelry

Have a great day. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home