Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, April 09, 2007

Do you need some helpful ideas for displaying your handmade jewelry at shows? I just posted an article on the website that will hopefully give you some fresh ideas. Here's a link: The Art of Displaying Your Handmade Jewelry at Shows. An eye catching and creative display can make a huge difference in your jewelry sales so it's important to give this aspect of your business some thought. Is it time to make a change?

Also, I wanted to update you on a local market I may have mentioned in the past. High end, independent shoe stores can be a good market for your handmade jewelry. I've received word from several readers regarding success they're having selling their jewelry to shoe stores. It might be time to get out the trusty yellow pages and see what shoe boutiques exist in your area. Give them a visit and see if your jewelry would be a good fit for their store. If so, make an appointment to speak with the owner. Let her know how your jewelry is a nice compliment to her shoes and how the additional sales will give her a great additional source of income. She may not have considered selling handmade jewelry in her store and will be likely be quite pleased to work with you.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! My husband and family took our bead store manager out to a Easter buffet and, of course, we talked beads and jewelry most of the time. I just can't seem to get away from it. :-)

If you have a chance, check out the article above as well as my Jewelry Marketing website. Talk to you soon. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home