Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Think jewelry marketing has to be complicated? I just posted an article on the website outlining a super simple way to market your handmade jewelry locally. Here's the link: Jewelry Marketing Simplified I'm going to be publishing alot more low cost and free ideas for marketing your jewelry locally in upcoming posts. The less time you have to spend on jewelry marketing, the more time you can spend designing jewelry. I'm finding out that time really is our most precious commodity when we're in business for ourselves. Let's use if wisely by outsourcing as much of the marketing as we can.

Two more resources you can check out if you have the time are two Squidoo lenses I created. One is for marketing handmade jewelry and the other is for creative jewelry design. On the creative jewelry design site, take a look at the video on casting metal jewelry near the middle of the page. Interesting stuff! Makes me want to buy the equipment and get started!

As always, I'm open to your questions and comments. Thanks for reading. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home