Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Well, the website's finally up, although it's still a work in progress. The address is: http://www.jewelry-marketing.com. I'll be adding lots more articles each week and will announce them on the blog. I added a new article this morning on what to do if your jewelry isn't selling. Here's a link to it: Help! My Jewelry Isn't Selling!

I wanted to keep you abreast of my plans for the future. I'd like to eventually have an area on the website where you can display your jewelry to be purchased wholesale by boutique and gallery owners across the country. Oftentimes, these owners don't have the time to surf the internet looking for unique jewelry to purchase for their stores. If they could find it all in one place, I'm sure they would buy. If you're interested in seeing this concept developed, let me know.

I'm also added a jewelry website evaluation service to my offerings. For a one time $15.00 charge, I'll objectively evaluate your website and send you a full email report of what you might do to improve your sales. I'm going to keep the fee at $15.00 for a short period after which I'll raise it to $25.00 as this can be very time consuming. The $15.00 fee is payable via Paypal. If you're interested, send me an email at beadsindeed@cox.net Please allow me up to 5 days to issue your report due to volume. (I'm only one person. :-) )

I hope you'll enjoy the website! Please feel free to send me any suggestions on how I can make it better. You should be seeing more blog postings in the future. It's nice to be back. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home