Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to deal with jewelry marketing on a day to day basis? Well, some jewelry designers have found a solution that allows them to do just that. They enlist the help of a jewelry rep. I just posted an new article on my website that will tell you how to find and work with a jewelry rep. Hope you'll find it to be helpful!

How are your jewelry sales coming along? I'd love to hear about your successes and frustrations. You can always contact me via email. I'll continue to put new articles up for you ever day or so. Thanks for reading. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home