Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sell More Jewelry by Increasing Your Productivity!

Hi everyone! I don't know if you suffer from the same syndrome I do, but I tend to be a procrastinator at times. That's why it's so important I structure my day in order to be productive. Through lots of trial and error I've found a few ways to increase my productivity I'd like to share with you. We all have a certain amount of time in a day and we need to use it to it's maximum advantage. Here's an article I published on the website to give you some ideas on how you can increase your jewelry making productivity. Here's the article: Make More Money By Increasing Your Jewelry Making Productivity.

By the way, if you haven't signed up for the handmade jewelry marketing tips email, you can do it by sending a blank email to handmadejewelry@aweber.com. You'll receive a handmade jewelry marketing tip by email every 5 days.

Thanks again for reading and keep selling that jewelry!

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home