Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

9 Great Ways to Supplement Your Jewelry Design Income

Hi everyone! As you know there are times the jewelry business can be slow. Do you need a way to supplement your jewelry design income? I just published an article on the website telling you nine ways to do this. Here's a link: How to Supplement Your Jewelry Design Income.

How are your jewelry sales going? I'm always interested in getting your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, email me at beadsindeed@cox.net. If you'd like to sign up for the handmade jewelry marketing tips newsletter, send a blank email to handmadejewelry@aweber.com. You'll receive a jewelry marketing tip in your mailbox every 5 days like clockwork.

Hope you enjoy the article. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home