Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Friday, May 11, 2007

How to Use Blogging to Boost Your Handmade Jewelry Sales

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you how blogging can increase your jewelry sales. Even if you don't have a website, a blog can be a useful tool for keeping up with your customers. Do you sell on ebay auctions? Why not use your blog to direct customers to your Ebay auctions or Ebay store. Do you sell in an online gallery such as this one? A blog can be an excellent means of directing traffic to your listings. Here's the full article.

Have a great weekend. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home