Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jewelry Trend Update for 2007

Hi everyone! I wanted to give you an update of the jewelry trends for spring/summer 2007. It's important to know what's currently in demand in the world of jewelry design so you can maintain the freshness of your line. As I mention in the article, you shouldn't make major changes in your jewelry designs based on trends alone. You want to occupy your own unique niche in the jewelry world. Trends come and go so quickly in the jewelry world that you can't afford to make major adaptations to your line when every new trend that comes along. Still it pays to know what's hot so you can make SUBTLE changes to your line to maintain it's newness. When you make these subtle changes, be sure to test them in the marketplace before going into production. Here's a link to the article: Bead and Jewelry Trend Update 2007

Thanks again for being such loyal readers! I love each and every one of you. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home