Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wouldn't it be nice if you could market your handmade jewelry and make extra money at the same time? I just published an article on my website showing you how to add an additional profit center to your jewelry business that will help you sell more jewelry. Click here to read the article. I've got lots more handmade jewelry marketing "profit centers" to tell you about in the future. Stay tuned!

Also, I'd love to get some feedback on how I can serve you better. What would you like to learn more about in the world of jewelry marketing? What would you like me to talk less about? Please email me with your suggestions. Thanks for all of your help! I appreciate each and every one of you. :-)

Kristie
http://www.jewelry-marketing.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home