Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Monday, April 23, 2007

Another Lucrative Market for Handmade Jewelry

Hi everyone! I hope you have a nice weekend! We had gorgeous weather in our area. It was hard to stay inside so my husband and I took a short hike through the mountains. It's amazing how many jewelry design ideas you can get from looking at nature. I've wanted to pick some pretty objects from nature such tiny pinecones, leaves etc. and have them cast in silver. Just haven't had the time yet! Take a walk through the woods sometime and see if you don't get inspired!

I just published an article to the website on a lucrative little business you can add to your jewelry design business. Here's a link to the article: The Profit Potential of Custom Made Bridal Jewelry.

I hope you enjoy the article. If you haven't signed up for the handmade jewelry marketing tips email that comes to your mailbox every 5 days, send a blank email to marketjewelry@aweber.com. Have a great day. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home