Subscribe in a reader Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

Handmade Jewelry Marketing Tips

I'm going to help you market your handmade jewelry more effectively. Learn how to sell and make a generous living making and selling jewelry.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I love to help other people be successful on their own terms. If I can help someone start a successful business they ENJOY, plus show them how to market it, I will have done my job.

BeadStyle Magazine

Friday, April 20, 2007

A Better Way to Sell Your Handmade Jewelry Online?

Hi everyone! I just published an article on my website that shows you an alternative way to sell your handmade jewelry online. Here's a link to the article: A Better Way to Sell Your Handmade Jewelry Online. Have you had any good or bad experiences with marketing your jewelry on the internet? If so, I'd love to know about them. Are there any jewelry marketing articles you'd like to see added to the website? Feel free to email me at any time at marketjewelry@aweber.com. Keep looking for new markets for your handmade jewelry, carry those business cards, and have a great weekend. :-)

Kristie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home